"Our cells are constantly eavesdropping on our thoughts and being changed by them." Deepak Chopra
I came to appreciate this concept fully only after I embrace yoga; giving me a greater awareness of the power of my thoughts on my mind, body and spirit.
A Self-Healing Possibility
Visualize an idyllic quite spot in a rain forest close to a gentle water stream. On a large rock, you see the silhouette of a person sitting there. Yet in that peaceful environment you can sense the tension in this person who carries a heavy burden of stress from:
- A difficult childhood.
- Death in the family.
- Arguments within the family.
- Pressure at work.
- Ill health.
- Relentless demands by others.
Now realize that this person is in a safe peaceful place – there are no immediate threats. There is no stressful situation - yet this person’s health, thinking, and life is in turmoil. They are holding on to sufferings, arguments, resentments and personal losses of the past.
Start to visualize this person whilst acknowledging all these past events. The person is starting to let go of that past. Become prepared for the realization that right now, in the present the person in question is in a peaceful, serene place taking in all the vibrations of this environment.
Now you see this person’s body relaxing, gaining positive energy, the mind quieting down, savouring the moment, they are open to healing.
Extract from the MTF Personal Development Program Introduction
The Essence of Your Being Personal Development Insight
Being in Touch with the inner most essence of your Being.
- By quieting down your inner talk, being silent and non-judgmental, abandoning the constant evaluation of things right or wrong, good or bad. By slowing, dissipating the turbulence of your internal dialogue through meditation.
- Grounding yourself by spending time in a serene environment of nature. Being intimate with your higher self will bring about true healing.
- As you gain access to your true nature you become receptive to creative thoughts.
- It is in this state that you release your intention and goals for the goods your desire, remain in a state of self-referral and detached of the outcome, leaving the universe handling the details.
- Your intention being the purpose to use your talents for the good of humanity.
- Giving generously, helping others to get what they want.
- Accept gratefully the gift that life offers you.
- By becoming a conscious choice-maker creating happiness for you as well as for those around you.
Extract from the MTF Personal Development Program Introduction. www.affluence-mtf.com